Below the phrase: What do you want to do with your life? you fill in a field and the system starts creating a list of the things you want to do.
It has really good features:
1. It makes you think the things you want to do in your life.
2. It creates a list of them, up to 43 items.
3. The system matches users with the same goals.
4. You can include things you've already done, so you can keep track about your aims.
5. You can post a comment, about what you have done, and even if you want to help somebody else to achive a similar goal.
I wrote in my list (among others): Go to Iceland, New Zealand and Prague. Travel around France by bike, work in a big design firm, become master in CSS and standards, improve my photographic skills, read all the books I can in my life, see U2 live, understand Quantum Physics...
In the things I've already done, I wrote travelling around Italy by motorbike and teaching somebody to read and write.
My user name there is AleMontemayor (In case somebody wants to see my list)
I would like to see my friends things to do. Maybe I can help to achieve some of their goals! :) :)
It's really nice to focus in what you want, instead in what you do not want.
A really exciting website, definetely worth visiting!