elCenit19

cenit o cénit. (Del m. or. que acimut, por error de transcripción de los copistas). 1. m. Astr. Intersección de la vertical de un lugar con la esfera celeste, por encima de la cabeza del observador. Punto mas alto del cielo. 2. m. Punto culminante o momento de apogeo de alguien o algo

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Good things about Mexico

I just came back from the supermarket with my father.

Poor him. Since I arrived, the bills have raised 300%. I told him having daughters was more expensive. He should've had sons. But he got stubborn, and kept sending the chromosome x. It's his fault.

I bought 3 pairs of socks, 1 pair of sandals, 3 pieces of sweet bread, 1 bag of marshmallows, 2 paletas payasos and lots lots! of fruit.

I was surprised about the variety of fruit we have in Mexico. I saw watermelon, pineapple, melon (2 types), bananas (2), apples (5 types), pears (3), oranges, grapefruit, guavas, strawberries, peaches, plumbs, tangerines, tamarindos, jicamas, guanabanas, kiwis, mangos (2), papaya, cocos, figs...

Happiness is to grab things without looking at the price. Double happiness is to see fridge full. But total bliss is that you didn't carry them 4 floors on your back.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am doing a study on mexico and all the good things about it, can anyone give me any ideas??? please.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home