The 5 Commandments of the Traveller
1. You tried to honor your mother. You really tried. It’s just, survival. The morals she taught you are now as blurry as your vision. But your body is talking, and it’s it time to go to the public toilet and let go…
2. You will realise everything is relative: time zones, places, languages, currencies… There is only one thing permanent and omnipresent:
Mc Donalds. Can I have a Mc Flurry please?
3. You will always talk to your fellow passenger. You may get invited to Sicily to spend the summer, and party the next night with a bunch of handsome italians. Capisci?
4. You will always lift the window cover and look to the landscape. If you are lucky, you can be flying above Groenland, and take amazing pictures.
5. Last but not least: You will travel light. It is not nice to carry 60 kgs. of luggage yourself, specially when your family arrives late to pick you up. Where the fuck is the welcome mariachi??